From the Chinese to the European market, starting from Spain to Italy: this is the path of the Nova 9 SE , a smartphone introduced without much fanfare by Huawei.
The mid-range has a 6.78 "FHD + display , is based on the Snapdragpon 680 and is offered in the version with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. There is no shortage of features that stand out more than others in the data sheet, such as the main module of the rear camera with 108MP sensor and support for fast charging at 66W .
Unfortunately, even Huawei 9 SE, like other products of the Chinese brand, is penalized in international markets by the absence of Google services due to the well-known events related to the US ban .
The software platform is based on the EMUI 12 interface, but both the Store, replaced by the App Gallery, and the Play Services are missing. Compared to the non-SE version introduced in October last year also in Italy , it has a slightly wider screen, but of the LCD type (6.57 "AMOLED that of Nova 9), the rear camera with the aforementioned main sensor that it replaces the 50MP one of the Nova 9 and the selfie camera with half the MP (16 vs 32). The battery is also a bit smaller (4,000 vs 4,300 mAh).
- Display : 6.78 ", TFT LCD, IPS, FHD + (2388 x 1080 pixels), 90Hz
- SoC : Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 (octa-core, 4 Cortex-A73 @ 2.4GHz + 4 Cortex-A53 @ 1.9GHz), Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory : 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage
- Rear Camera :
- 108MP, lens with f / 1.9 aperture
- 8MP, wide-angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture
- 2MP, f / 2.4 aperture lens (depth of field detection)
- 2MP, macro lens with f / 2.4 aperture
- Front camera : 16MP with f / 2.2 aperture
- Connectivity : dual SIM, 4G, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, USB 2.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / BeiDou / GALILEO / QZSS
- Battery : 4,000mAh, support 66W Huawei SuperCharge fast charging
- Operating system : EMUI 12, NO Google services
- Colors : blue, white, black
- Dimensions : 164.64 x 75.55 x 7.94 mm
- Weight : 191 grams