OnePlus 10R will have a Dimensity 8100 processor inside . The "confirmation" comes from 91mobiles and Yogesh Brar, respectively a rather reliable site and leaker when it comes to smartphones dedicated to the Asian market (and beyond). We had successor of OP 9R at the beginning of the year , when the first rumors emerged regarding the presence under the body of a MediaTek chip. On that occasion the rumors referred to the Dimensity 9000, now it seems that the model is the 8100 .
The smartphone is expected in May on the Asian market (but never say never), as well as already announced by the (unofficial) roadmap which positions - in a temporal sense - the 10R between North 2T (April / May) and North 3 (July). And in practice we already know it, because according to the sources it will be nothing more than a rebrand of Realme GT Neo 3 .
And so we will have a Gorilla Glass product equipped with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, SoC Dimensity 8100, up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal memory. The side slider will be missing, it is said, just as there will be no 3.5mm jack. From the GT Neo 3 OP 10R it will inherit the battery charging speed, which will reach 150W. Below is a summary of the expected technical characteristics.
- display: AMOLED 6,7 "FHD +, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10 +, Gorilla Glass
- SoC: MediaTek Dimensity 8100
- 8 / 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128 / 256GB internal UFS 3.1
- battery: 4,500mAh with 150W charging (but there should also be a version with 5,000mAh battery with 80W charging)
- audio: Hi-Res
- other: NFC
- front: 16MP S5K3P9SP (in centrally positioned hole)
- 50MP main Sony IMX766, OIS
- 8MP ultra wide angle Sony IMX355
- 2MP macro
- OS: Oxygen 12 with Android 12